If the Terminal is showing a connected status in the top right of the screen but continues to show "this lane closed", We can check the terminal settings to ensure they are correct.
Settings should match the above (with the exception of DHCP if the client uses a Static IP in which case DHCP can be set to static)
1. Enter the Communication settings screen by tapping the F key 4 times in quick succession
2. Selecting "Change Port" will allow you to change the Communication method (This should be WIFI)
3. Press F3 to select "Change Settings"
4. Standard is DHCP but can be set to static if the client will be using a static IP (Fullsteam is unable to assist with setting static IP)
56. Select Client (ensure it is highlighted in blue and use the green key to make your selection)
6.On this screen it is looking for host address which is device.tripos.vantiv.com- if already shown as current value press F4 to skip
7.On this screen it is requesting Host Port- if 9001 is the current value press F4 to skip
8. SSL mode should be on - hit green button.
9. You should see save above F1 this will save and reboot the device.
The terminal will reboot - as long as the settings are correct and the terminal is receiving the minimum network requirements the device should connect and work as expected.