Verifone Mx915 or Mx925 setup:
1. On initial setup, note that you will need to insert the Ethernet connectivity adapter (pictured below) into the terminal device, make sure it clicks into place. Follow the diagram on the adapter’s label to show which port to use for Ethernet connectivity, also make sure your power adapter cord stays firmly plugged in.
2. Ensure port 9001 is open, if you have a Firewall.
3. Connect the terminal to the network via Ethernet connection.
4. Once the device boots up, you will see an activation code on the screen.
5. Activate the terminal through MerchantTrack
Activating the Terminal through MerchantTrack
1. Navigate and login to MerchantTrack: https://merchanttrack.fullsteampay.net
2. Click on "Terminals" and then click “Activate Terminal”
3. Enter the Activation Code as displayed on the terminal device,
followed by a description to help identify your terminal, then use the drop-down to select your merchant, Finally click "Activate"
4. Wait as your device will begin downloading a few items for a couple of minutes to complete device configuration and eventually go to the TriPOS screen, at this point your device is ready to accept payments.
Article is closed for comments.